Thursday, August 27, 2009

Recent Tests at St Lukes Hospital

Thank you all for praying me through my PET/CT and MRI yesterday. Everything went without a hitch. In fact the MRI department was not busy and I was able to go right into that test without any waiting time. We arrived at the hospital at 8:15 and left at 11:00. I will find out the results next Tuesday when I meet with the Dr's. Please continue to pray that these test results are favorable and I can take some time off from the chemo treatments.

I am going in today for another vitamin C IV. I will be getting 75 gr. of vitamin C and some vitamin B.

I hope you are all having a great summer.

God Bless

Doug

PS "I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." Matthew 19:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment