Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Update

Hello Everyone,

I went in to get my Chemo Treatment this morning and my blood counts were too low to receive treatment. We are pushing out one week. I will go back in next week (Tuesday) to see about getting treated. We also talked about the PET/CT and MRI to be done in the middle of the month. They are working on the schedule right now. The Dr. is hoping for good results so that I may have a "treatment holiday" as they call it. I am ready for some additional time off. Pray that the results are good and that the treatments are doing what we want them to do.

I love you all and hope that the summer is going good. I can't believe that school will be starting pretty soon.

Please continue to pray for Linda and I as we continue on this long journey. I have complete confidence that the Lord will heal me completely. Please continue to pray for a total healing of my body.

Have a great week

Love,

Doug

Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!
1Corinthian 9:24

1 comment:

  1. That last part reminds me of Nicholas. He's out for that blue ribbon every time!!

    Love You!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete