Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New update for August 11th

I went in for my chemo treatment this morning and found that my blood counts were still too low. Last week my count was 900 and this week it was 600. The level in which you can recieve treatment is 1000. So you can see that my blood counts went down even lower then last week. Everything wil have to be moved out another week. The PET/CT and MRI will now be the 26th of August instead of the 19th.

While I love having another week off of chemo I know that we must keep after the tumors. Please pray that my blood counts will come back up to a level that I can receive treatment.

I know that God has something is store for me this week. I can't wait to find out what it is?

God Bless you all for praying for Linda and I.

Doug

1 comment:

  1. Praying faithfully for You, Linda and the boys! We love you guys so much...Jana Rae

    ReplyDelete