Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello from Cascade Idaho

Linda and I have spent the last several days at our cabin in Cascade. It's great to get out of the Treasure Valley where the air is really clean and sky is an awesome blue. We will be coming home today (Monday) sometime. I have always loved the mountains and our cabin is a perfect get away. I have some pictures but will have to wait until we get home to post them.

I will be having a PET/CT, and MRI on Wednesday of this week. Please pray that the tests go off without a hitch. Please pray that we have good results. I started chemo in April and haven't had any tests since then so we need to see where things are at.

I will update you later this week on how the tests went.

Thank you all for continuing to pray for Linda and I. You guys are so awesome about lifting us up in prayer.

God bless

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment