Monday, August 17, 2009

I Got My Chemo Treatment

I went in to the chemo suite today to see about receiving a treatment. To our amazement my blood counts were up in the normal range. My blood count was 600 last week and it was 3200 this week the cut off point for treatment is 1000. Praise the Lord that was a real answer to prayer. The Doctor also decided to reduce my chemo by 25%.

Thank you all for praying my blood counts up. Without all of you praying it wouldn't have happened.

So now next on the list will be a PET/CT Scan and an MRI on my head. Those appointments are set for next Wednesday, August 26th at St Lukes' in Meridian.

Please pray that all will go good with both scans.

Once again thank you all for praying that my blood counts would go up.

We look forward to good results from my scans next week.

God Bless

Doug

2 comments:

  1. Hi Doug! It's Rosellen from HP. I have been fighting Hodgkin's Lymphoma for the last seven months now. I'll be at St. Luke's Meridian on the same day you are having my second day of radiation therapy. I hope to get in touch with you. If you're on FB, you can find me at www.facebook.com\auraelia.

    ReplyDelete