Monday, August 10, 2009

Time to Update the blog

Well it’s time to update the blog site. I will be going in tomorrow morning to see about receiving my chemo treatment. Last week my blood counts were too low. Please pray that my blood counts will be up to where I can take the treatment. I also have a date for the PET/CT scan and the MRI of my head. The date is August 19th. Then I will see the doctor the next week to go over the results. If everything is going in the right direction then I may be able to take a “treatment vacation”. Please pray that the test results will be favorable and that everything is going good.

A couple of weeks ago our Pastor read us this verse: “no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit” 1 Corinthians 12:3 Then he had us repeat it several times.
Jesus is Lord, Jesus is Lord, Jesus is Lord.
How neat is that? I thought it was really cool. Jesus is Lord and he is coming back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment