Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Update for April 28th

I did my chemo treatment yesterday. All my counts were high enough to receive the drugs. The doctor did say I have a case of Thrush which is a fungus in my mouth. If not treated it could get serious. He prescribe a prescription of Nystatin so I will be taking that three times a day now. Everything went according to plan with the treatment. I would like to thank my brother Ron for coming and sitting through the treatment with Linda and I. What a boring day it had to have been for him. I am still carrying around the chemo fusion ball with me and will go in to have it removed on Thursday. My next treatment will be in two weeks. I hope and pray that these treatments are working by shrinking the tumors. They are long, not fun and pretty boring.

Please continue to pray for Linda and I. God renews us each and everyday for this long battle that we have been going through.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment