Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update for April 22

Linda and I are at the cabin this week. We came up yesterday evening and are staying until Sunday. We haven't been up since the first of January. The weather has not been the greatest be we are cozy inside out of the rain and wind. We took a drive to the lake today and it is still coated with a layer of ice. Linda is working from up here and I am just relaxing doing some reading and bible study. We took our dog for a long walk this morning and it was good to breath the fresh air. It's nice just to get away for a few days. I will be back to chemo next week on Tuesday so I need to take advantage of this time.

We are so blessed to have this mountain retreat and we thank God for it each time we come up here.

Please continue to pray for Linda and I.

God bless you all

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment