Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday April 3rd

Linda and I were at the hospital bright and early yesterday to do my PET Scan. I was the first one in line to check in and the first appointment of the day. Everything went as planned except for the pain I had in the area's where I had had radiation done. Laying on my back really hurt. I made it through the scan and was relieved to get it over with. I was done about 9:30 and then it was off to breakfast.
I will find out the results of the scan on Tuesday when I meet with the doctor. We will go over the results of the scan and discuss further treatments. Please pray for good results and a good report from the doctor.

I hope everyone had a great spring break. Tomorrow is Easter. I pray that you will celebrate the day that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rose from the grave.

John 11:25 Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."
Without the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Christianity would be just another empty religion. The resurrection is at the very foundation of our belief.

Happy Resurrection day!

No comments:

Post a Comment