Thursday, April 15, 2010

Update for April 15th

I had my chemo treatment on Tuesday as planned. Everything went accordingly. We got to MSTI about 8:30 and and left about 3:30. It's an all day affair with not much to do but sit and watch TV or do word puzzles. I did get sick Wednesday morning and threw up several times, but now seem to have it under control. I am back on the schedule of treatments every two weeks until my next PET Scan in about three months. We are going back to doing 100% instead of the 75% we were doing before. I will be going back in today to remove the fusion ball that I have been carrying around with me since Tuesday.

Last Saturday I was able to give my testimony at our men's breakfast. It was exciting to tell my story and what the Lord has been doing in my life. After I was done all the men (about 70)gathered around me and prayed for Linda and I. It was really neat to have that kind of support from the men at the breakfast.

Well that's about all for now. Looks like we will finally get some nice days so I hope to get outside some. Maybe get to the cabin next week.

Please continue to pray for Linda and I as we go through this long hard journey. With these new test results (see last weeks blog) things don't look as good.

God bless you all for your continually concern and prayers for us. We love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Doug,

    Love to read your blog. We love you and as always you and Linda are with us in prayer!

    Love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete