Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update for Oct 7th

I was able to receive my chemotherapy treatment on Tuesday. All my blood counts were up and OK to go ahead. We are talking about some changes in my treatments since I have been going to MSTI Nampa since March for radiation and chemo. I am growing weary of going every two weeks. We will probably wait until after my next PET/CT scan to make any changes. The doctor was talking about the end of October or the first of November for the scan. This treatment seemed a bit harder then the others. I came home and laid down for a while. Then I went to bed early. After a good nights sleep I felt much better. Thank you all for continuing to pray for my healing from this cancer.

I have a vitamin C IV scheduled for next Thursday.

Please continue to pray for Linda and I as we battle on.

I hope you are all surviving the cold that we are having.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment