Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oct 29th update

Time for an update. This is my off week from chemo so not much going on this week. I am having some issues with the area around the wisdom tooth that I had pulled several weeks ago. I will see the dentist on Saturday morning about that.

My over all mental outlook has been some what of a roller coaster ride lately. Up one day and down another day, but I know that the Lord is with me all the way. I know how important it is to keep a good positive attitude.

I am pretty much staying out of the public so as not to catch the flu. I know that it has hit pretty hard around here. I hope to avoid it if I can, but that means hanging around the house most of the time. I hope that you are all staying healthy, it seems that things are starting much earlier this year.

Well that's about it for now. God bless all of you who have been praying for Linda and I and please don't stop. It is so important to have people surround you in prayer and I really appreciate all of you hold Linda and I up daily.

"Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for Us. Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory." Romans 5:1,2

1 comment:

  1. Love and prayers Uncle Doug.....stay strong and healthy.
    Kacey and family

    ReplyDelete