Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Update 10/21

Well another Chemo treatment is over. Yesterday I went in at 8:30 and got done about 2:30. I did not see the doctor yesterday because he was home sick. Everything went pretty well, its just so hard to set there for so many hours. I pray that we are still on the right track in hitting these tumors. I know that it is in God's hands.

Please continue to pray for Linda and I we are believing that God has a miracle for us up ahead. We must keep on believing in our awesome Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels no demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the power of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below-indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

God Bless all of you prayer warriors

No comments:

Post a Comment