Monday, October 12, 2009

Update for October 12th

It's time to update the blog. This is my off week from chemo so there isn't much to update. I do have a Vitamin C IV on Thursday, but that is pretty much it for this week. I really look forward to these "off weeks"; they really help me in regaining some strength and mental stability. Chemo is so hard on the body.

I appreciate so much all of your prayers for Linda and I. Please don't stop praying because I know that God is working through them. God answers all our prayers (not always the way we want), but He does answer. He loves us so much that He can't take His eyes off of us.

1 John 4:9 "God showed how ;much He loved us by sending His one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through Him. This is real love-not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins."

1 John 3:2 "........ He has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He really is."

God Bless and We Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment