Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Time to Update the blog

Hi all,
I was able to receive chemo treatment yesterday. My blood counts were plenty high enough which was great news. Nothing much to report there, everything went as planned. It does take most of the day which means just sitting around waiting to get done. I have found that its just to hard to read a book with all the noise and things going on around you. I pretty much have resorted to doing word puzzles, this seems to make the time pass a little faster.

I will try and get in for a vitamin C IV next week at Optimal Health Medical Institute in Boise. I am still doing several other alternative things to help out also.

I guess that's about it for now. God bless all of you who are continuing to pray for Linda and I.
I know with out these prayers going up things would not be going as good as they are.

Thank You Again

The One True God of Creation

"The Christian faith is, thus not merely one religion among many. It is the true revelation of the one true God of creation, the record of His provision of forgiveness and salvation. All human religions betray their humanistic origin by their humanly attainable standards, whereas God's way of salvation is by His grace, received only by faith. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done. bu according to his mercy he saved us....That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life".

The Bible, the true Word of God, gives the only account of the creation of the universe. then reports the only resurrection from the dead, and finally uniquely reveals God's grace in providing salvation by faith apart form works, recognizing the impossibility of attaining God's perfect standard by human effort. The Lord Jesus Christ, our creator and Redeemer, gives eternal life to all who trust their souls to Him."

Henry Morris, The God Who is Real, pgs. 100-101

1 comment:

  1. Instead of word puzzles uncle Doug, how about doing some of my math homework for me?
    We love you and keep you in our prayers.
    Kacey

    ReplyDelete