Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hello Everyone,
Not much to update you on right now. I was able to get my treatment this week. My blood counts were at 4.2 or 4200 and that is high enough to get the chemo junk.
The biggest news this week is that Linda brought home a 2 1/2 year old black lab. She thought that I needed some company and something to do while I wasn't working. She is a good dog with lots of energy. She loves to ride in the car or pickup. Here are some pictures I took.



Well that's about all for now. I hope everyone will have a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of family, food, and fun. Keep up those wonderful prayers for Linda and I. There are many days where it is easy to get down. Thank you all for praying.
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Linda told me about the dog! I think she told me her name is Shelby? She is beautiful and labs are so sweet and loyal. She is going to love the cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE IS A BEAUT! - THE DOG IS NICE TOO :)

    LOVE,
    DEB

    ReplyDelete