Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello everyone,

Linda and I are at the cabin in Cascade sitting in front of a nice big roaring fire. The sun is shining but it is still not above 40 degrees outside. We were hoping to get our chimney cleaned while we were here but for different reasons that didn't happen (yet). We will be coming home on Wednesday night because I have a vitamin C IV on Thursday afternoon, and Linda has some other obligations on Thursday. It's always nice to get out of the valley for a few days, it refreshes the spirit. Since Linda can work from up here it makes it really nice to come during the week.

I hope everyone is doing well. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I hope you will take some time to reflect on things as well as counting your many thanksgivings (blessings). God is so good, He is my rock and I thank Him for the many blessings in my life (this includes all of you who are continuing to pray for Linda and I). We love you all.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Dear Doug and Linda,
    Thank you for all your updates. We try and remember you in our prayer group often. I am so glad I got to meet the both of you when I was in Idaho. Its was a great joy to meet all the family. May the Lord Bless you always. Keep the faith. Have a wondereful Thanksgiving.
    Blessing to you always Love Natalie

    ReplyDelete