Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update Dec 1

Hello Everyone,

It's time for an update. I hope that everyone had wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to my cousins house for the meal and games. There were 56 of us there. We had a wonderful time with all my relatives. These are the kinds of memories that we need to be making.

Linda and I also volunteered at the Festival of Trees. We helped with the Santa Claus booth. HP sponsored the volunteers and all the printers, paper, and cartridges to print the photos of kids sitting on Santa's lap. This is the second year we have done this and it is also a lot of fun.

Friday, Linda and I headed to the cabin for a few days. We came back on Monday afternoon. Tuesday was Chemo day and I was able to receive treatment. My blood count was at 3500 or 3.5 which ever way you want to label them. I have a PET/CT Scan scheduled for Friday Dec. 11th.
We should be able to see what's going on with the cancer when we get the results back on the 14th.

Well, Christmas is really gearing up and I hope you are ready for the coming birthday of our Lord. I haven't even got my lights up yet. Oh well they will get done in time.

God Bless all of you for praying for Linda and I. Keep up the prayers because I know they are working.

Maranatha,

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment