Saturday, December 12, 2009

Update for December 12th

Its snowing out right now so it's a good time to sit down and update the blog.

I had a PET/CT scan done at the hospital yesterday. Everything went as planned. I was at the hospital at 8:00 a.m. and was done about 10:00 a.m. Linda took a vacation day from work and we spent the rest of the day running around doing some errands and shopping.

We will get the results next Tuesday, December 15th when I see the doctor. I will update the blog with the results as soon as I can.

I hope everyone is approaching the Christmas season with wonder at how the baby Jesus was born into this world and became a man. He came to die for us, to remove the curse of sin. Oh worship the birthday of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Remember the reason for this season. It is the birthday of Jesus.

I am humbled to know that Jesus did it all for me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment