Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update for Sept 29th

Linda and I came home from Cascade last night (got home at 7:00). It was so nice up there the mosquito's were gone and I only saw a few bees. Things are starting to cool down at night in Cascade but the days were beautiful.

I don't have much going on as far as treatments this week. This is my off week from treatments. I will try and get another vitamin C IV but that should be about it until next Tuesday (chemo day).

Thank you again for all your prayers as we continue on this path. Please continue to pray that the Chemo will do the trick and continue to shrink the tumors.

I HATE CANCER!

God Bless all of you,

Doug

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look of the blog - NICE!
    I pray someday you are healed from the nasty cancer:
    Cancer is so limited that:

    It cannot cripple love
    It cannot shatter hope
    It cannot corrode faith
    It cannot destroy peace
    It cannot kill friendship
    It cannot suppress memories
    It cannot silence courage
    It cannot invade the soul
    It cannot steal eternal life
    It cannot conquer the spirit

    I think of you when I see this poem.
    Love you,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete