Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update for Sept 15th

Here is a quick update on what's going on. I was given an extra week off of Chemo to take care of some dental work that needed to be done. I went to the dentist yesterday and had a tooth filled that had a pretty big hole in it. I have also been having some pain in the left side of my teeth and jaw. I still have my bottom wisdom teeth and the one on the left has a large cavity in it. We talked about pulling that tooth. However the Dentist wanted to talk to Dr Fiorentino (my Oncologist) first to see if he approved. Dr Fiorentino wanted me to first get a blood panel to see if my blood counts were high enough. So after the Dentist appointment I went to MSTI in Nampa to get my blood drawn. My blood counts were fine and Dr Fiorentino gave me the OK to go ahead with the Dentist. I am now waiting for a call back from the Dentist to get an appointment. I need to get this done this week since I have an extra week off from chemo. The Dentist is not my favorite place to go but it is what it is.

Please continue to pray for Linda and I as we continue this journey.

Thank You and God Bless

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment