Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vacation in Cascade

Hello Everyone,

This blog is coming to you from our cabin in Cascade. We drove up yesterday and will spend the rest of the week and the July 4th holiday here. Linda is taking some vacation time. The weather is beautiful not a cloud in the sky. We just love it up here. There is a little work to be done but we will try and squeeze in some rest and relaxation.

This is my week off from Chemo treatments so I hope to gain some energy back. My next treatment will be next week on Tuesday.
Once again I thank you all for your prayers during this time. Linda and I are so blessed to have so many people surrounding us in prayer. God is good and His will is our goal.

I hope each of you have a wonderful 4th of July holiday. We have a wonderful country and we need to thank God for it. Also remember those who are serveing our country and away from there families.

God Bless each and everyone of you.

Doug

PS Here are the verses from my devotions this morning.

"Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle,and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is Light."
Matthew 11:29-30 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment