Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update July 8 2009

Our time at the cabin was wonderful last week. Except for the mosquitoes. The weather was perfect and those of the family that made it up made it an exceptional time of fun and fellowship.
I can't wait to go back.

I went for treatment yesterday and my blood counts were OK to receive the treatment. We did talk some about the future. I will have a PET Scan in August to see where we are at. Except for some Nausea and tiredness I seem to be doing OK.

I continue to ask for your prays during this time. I know that pray can move mountains because I've seen it happen time and time again in my life. I continue to ask for a complete healing from cancer.

Thank you all again for keeping Linda and I in your prayers.

I ran across this verse this morning. I would like to share it with you.

Rev. 19:1 After these things I heard, as it were a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God.

And to that I say AMEN

We Love You All

God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment