Monday, July 20, 2009

latest blog update

Here is the latest blog update: I hope everyone is beating the hot weather we are having; looks like the heat is going to stay around for a while. Linda and I went to the Hawks game last night and it was quite warm but we really enjoyed it.

I went for a Vitamin C IV last week and will be going in tomorrow morning for my Chemo Treatment. If my blood counts look good then I will take the treatment; otherwise we will push the treatment out a week. All in all things are going pretty good. I still fight the nausea and the tiredness, but I guess that is part of the side effects of the Chemo. We will be doing a PET/CT Scan sometime in August to see if we have made any progress.

Please continue to keep me in your prayers. I know that they are being answered daily. Linda and I are very grateful for family and friends that continue to lift us up in prayer.

Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me, For my soul takes refuge in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge Until destruction passes by. Psalms 57:1

No comments:

Post a Comment