Sunday, January 18, 2009

Janurary 18

As I lay in bed yesterday morning, a verse kept coming to mind. I would like to share the verse.
2 Timothy 1:12b "I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day."

I have committed my life to the Lord and know that He is able to keep me in the palm of His hand until that day that I stand before Him. My salvation is secure in the Lord and He is faithful to keep me to the very end.

I hope these words are a great encouragement to youh if you have made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life. I know that they are to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Doug. Matthew filled me in on the new developments. I have contacted friends and 2 churches to be praying for you and your family's strength in the upcoming weeks. It's times like this, unfortunately, that we start relying more on God and prayer than we do in times of perfect health. This is all part of His plan, and I hope that you find comfort and strength both physically and spiritually during this time :)

    Psalm 73:26
    My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.

    ReplyDelete