Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here is the scope

I had a PET/CT scan done last Friday (Oct 1st) and got the results today from the doctor. It looks like out of the 5 tumors that I have 4 of them have grown some. Most of them right at 1 cm of new growth. I also told him about some of the other things that had been going on. The left side of my face is acting weird when I try to suck on a straw or spit after rinsing my mouth out. Also I have been having some issues with my left eye. Things have gotten blurry and I can't seem to wink out of that eye. So the doctor wants me to get an MRI on my Brain. That is now scheduled for Friday late afternoon (5:45pm). All of these symptoms have to do with the brain however we are not ruling out the tumor behind my left ear lobe as causing these issues. We won't know if there are any new tumors on the brain until I see the doctor next week with the results of the MRI. The doctor talked about going back to the chemo treatments after the MRI is found to be clear.

All of your prayers mean so much to us. We know just how important it is to lift each other up in prayer. Please kept praying for Linda and I and for the results of the MRI to be clear of anything except a perfectly good brain.

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body." Philippians 3:20-21

2 comments:

  1. What can I say except, we love you both!

    You have both been so brave along with being an example for so many. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your journey!

    Love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will continue to lift you up in prayer...

    Love Always,
    Jana, Peter & Nicholas

    ReplyDelete