Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Update for 2010

Well I was able to receive my chemo treatment yesterday (Tuesday the 5th). It's always a hard day to go through. I will start Radiation treatments next Monday and they will go for about 3 weeks. I managed to talk my Dr. into not doing any chemo treatments during the radiation. I felt like it would be to much to do both treatments at the same time. We will be radiating just below my right shoulder blade.

Please pray that everything will go good with these treatments and I will have no or very little side affects.

I pray that everyone had a great New Year's and are getting settled back into the old routine of school, work and the daily things. I look forward to a great 2010. I know that God is in control and what ever happens will be His will. To God be the glory.

God Bless all of you who continue to pray for Linda and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment