Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update for January 12th

I just finished my second radiation treatment and all seems to be going well. Yesterdays treatment was delayed a bit because of computer problems, but after waiting a bit longer then usual I was still done in no time. It takes me longer to drive to MSTI Nampa then to get the treatment. At least I don't have to wear that mask over my face this time. Right now I am scheduled for 12 treatments but all that could change depending on how things go. I am not doing any chemo while I go through the radiation treatments. I will resume the chemo after radiation.

I am so grateful to those of you who are praying for Linda and I. It means the world to us that so many people care.

I am praying that 2010 will be a great year for all of you.

God Bless

"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving."
Colossians 2:6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment