Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update for January 20th

Just finished my 8th radiation treatment. I met with the doctor yesterday and he wants to go for 15 total treatments. I have the rest of this week and then all of next week. We are radiating the sixth posterior right rib where there is a tumor that has been bothering me. We hope to eliminate this tumor. So far so good, I haven't had any side effects. They will probably show up at the end of this week or beginning of next week. Once I get done with the radiation treatments I will go back to getting chemo treatments.

I also went in for a vitamin C IV on Monday. I ended up getting the IV too fast and it kinda made me sick for a while. I have scheduled another vitamin C IV for next Tuesday afternoon, this time I will make sure to slow the IV down so it doesn't make me sick. Well that's about it for reporting on my battle with cancer.

Thank you all for your continual prayers for Linda and I. I hope everything is going well with all of you. Keep looking up until He comes back for us.

Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment