Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No Chemo this week

I went to get my Chemo yesterday and we found that my blood counts were too low to get the treatment. Last time my count was at 3.2 and this time it was at 2.3. Dr said it was much too low to get treatment, so we are going to push it out a week. We will go in next Tuesday to see if my blood count has come up. While I really love to have the extra week of rest I hope that we can still get after the cancer and not start to shrink back from treatments. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely hate going in for treatments. It is the necessary evil. I feel like I need to continue as long as the tumors seem to be shrinking.

Please pray that my blood counts will come up and I can continue these treatments. I place everything in God's hands and know that He is watching over me. Thank you all for your continual prayers for Linda and I.

"I will give you back your health and heal your wounds, days the Lord" Jeremiah 30:17 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment