Friday, May 29, 2009

Blog Update- May 29th:

Our stay in Cascade was wonderful. We had a great time with some work and rest. Family came and went throughout the long weekend and we really enjoyed our time with them. We are blessed with a great family.

I had a Vitamin C/B IV on Wednesday and it went really well.

My next Chemo will be on Tuesday, June 2nd. Please continue to pray that the side effects will be minimal and that the tumors will continue to shrink.

As I end I want to share these verses with you that mean a great deal to me.
Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of highest privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory. Romans 5:1-2 NLT


God Bless You,
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment