Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update - May 22nd




Blog Update:
I wasn’t able to take my Vitamin C/B treatment on Friday due to being sick. I have rescheduled the treatment for May 27th.

We have had a very busy week. I had my Chemo treatment on Monday instead of Tuesday because of scheduling issues. Our air conditioning was not working so we had to call someone out to look at it. The worst case scenario happened. We will need to replace the whole unit. It also was decided because of the furnace being 17 years old we would go ahead and replace that too. This was a sticker shock because of the total cost. We are also redoing our bathrooms, so I guess we will be spending a lot of money this month.

All in all I have been feeling pretty good lately. I have been taking something called “Carnivora”, which is made from the Venus Fly trap and is to protect the healthy cells from the damage caused by chemo. So maybe it’s helping some with side effects.

Linda and I have taken a few days off and are headed to our cabin in Cascade. We are looking forward to some R and R in the mountains. I am including pictures of our cabin from the winter and early fall, so you will see where we are at this long holiday weekend.

I want to share this scripture with you that was given to me by a dear family member. It so blessed me, I hope you will also be blessed. Thank you Toni!

“I will give you back your health and heal your wounds, says the Lord.” Jeremiah 30:17a NLT

I really feel blessed with all the prayers that are going up for Linda and me. I just ask that you continue to pray for us because prayer is the one offensive weapon we have.

I love you all and pray for God’s blessing for you.

God Bless,
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment