Saturday, July 31, 2010

Update for July 31th 2010

New update: Yesterday morning I went into the hospital for a PET Scan. I have done so many of these scans over the last 6 years that the technician and I are on a first name basis. The scan was a rough one because of the pain I have been having in my back where we had radiated a tumor. You have to lay on the table (on your back) perfectly still. It was extremely hard to lay still because of the pain but, I made it through the test. After the test the technician (Joe) said that he usually doesn't show the patient the scan pictures but, because I have been a regular patient he let me look at them. The spot behind my left ear which we radiated back in February has some activity again. How much I do not know yet. I had thought that we had killed this tumor with radiation. I will find out more on Tuesday morning when I see both of my doctors. I will try and give an update on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Please continue to pray for Linda and I as we get the test results on Tuesday.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.

God Bless you all,

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment