Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Update for July 10th

I'm sorry that I haven't updated the blog for a while.

I went in for treatment on Tuesday morning and found out that my blood counts were to low to receive treatment. So we have pushed the treatment out for another week. This gave me a chance to take Linda out for breakfast so that was nice. I have also been scheduled for a PET Scan on July 30th at St Lukes Meridian. These scans are important because they show us just what is happening with the tumors, if they are growing or staying the same. Other than that things seem to be going pretty well. I haven't been sick at all since my last treatment. There are a few other side effects that I deal with but the main one is nausea.

Well we are almost halfway through the summer already. I hope that everyone is having a great summer. Before long we will be talking about back to school.
Thank you again for all your prayers, it means a lot to Linda and I to know how many people are praying for us.

God Bless you all

Until next time stay cool from the summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment