Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update for February 24th

Time to update the blog.

I just returned from my 12th radiation to the back of my ear lobe, only 2 more to go. I will finish radiation on Friday. Everything has been going good except for some redness around the area we are radiating. I have a cream for that. Everything else seems to be going according to plans. I will probably start back on the chemo treatments starting next Tuesday, at least that's when it is scheduled. I have been feeling pretty good lately but I haven't had any chemo since Jan. 5th so I am assuming that's the reason for feeling better.

I don't know about you but I sure am ready for some nicer (spring) weather. Hope everyone is doing well and making the most of life. We only go around once and it seems to go by so quickly. Take every opportunity to tell those loved ones in your life that you really love them. It's very important that they hear it from you.

Once again thank you for praying for Linda and I. You will never know how much it means to us. Life's journey has some rocks and curves in the way but with your prayers we are managing pretty well.

We love you all

God Bless

"And whatever you do or say, do it as a Representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father." Colossians 3:17

1 comment: