Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update for February 10th

I just got done with my second radiation treatment to the lymph node behind my left ear. So far so good. I am still taking pain meds to keep the pain down until the tumor shrinks and the pain goes away, which I hope won't be too long. The count down has already began, 2 down and 12 to go. The worst part is having to wear that full mask that is strapped to the table.


I am so blessed to have all of you praying for me. I pray that God will show you just how much He loves you, and how that love drove His Son Jesus to the cross, to take upon himself our sin.


Romans 5:10 "For while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life."
Romans 5:1 "Therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God, through our Lord Jesus Christ." Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

  1. SPIDERMAN HAS NOTHING ON YOU!! -

    I PRAY FOR THE NEXT 12 TO BE SMOOTH! CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU AND LINDA AND THE BOYS :)

    I ALSO PRAY FOR YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY IN PEACE.

    LOVE ALWAYS,
    DEB

    ReplyDelete