Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2nd Update

Well another week has almost passed. I don’t have any new news, just a trip to the dentist to fix a broken tooth. I have been in contact with a Dr. Sutherland in Boise who runs Optimal Health Clinic. Dr Sutherland’s clinic uses alternative methods to help people who are going through cancer, cancer treatments and other diseases. I hope to meet with him in the near future to discuss any help he can give me with my treatments. He also has an Herbalist that I would like to meet with.

I am still having some headaches and dizziness, but over all am beginning to feel better. I think pushing out the start of chemo treatments was a good idea.

Chemo treatments will start next Tuesday April 7th and as you would suspect I am not looking forward to starting at all. I know from past experience just how difficult this will be, but I am fully trusting in the Lord to heal me or walk with me through this time.

I ask that you would pray for Linda and me as we start these treatments. Pray specifically for the chemo drugs to kill the cancer in my body and not damage the good healthy cells; for the side effects to be at a minimum or even not at all; for Dr. Fiorentino to have the wisdom, discernment, and guidance to administer the best treatment possible for me.

I love you all and each of you need to know just how much it means to Linda, my family, and I that you all are praying for us.

Psalm 71:14 But as for me I will always have hope and I will praise You more and more.

God Bless You All

No comments:

Post a Comment