Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Updating for Nov 30th

I need to bring everyone up to speed on what has been happening lately. I had a scope done of my urinary tract last Tuesday afternoon. The doctor said that there is a stricture in my urinary tract that is to close to the muscle to be removed, so he dilated it to try and get it to open up more. He also took a biopsy but we haven't heard back of that yet. I came home from the hospital with a catheter in for a week. I went to see him yesterday (Monday)after taking out the catheter myself in the morning I saw him in the afternoon. I still could not pee. So it was decided I would start to catheterize myself at home 4 times a day in hopes that it would open up and start to flow again. As you can imagine this is not very comfortable to do.

Please pray that things will work themselves out and begin to work more normal.

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving day last Thursday.

God bless you all as we begin to look forward to the celebration of the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Remember the reason for the season we are going into.

No comments:

Post a Comment