Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update for Nov 17th

I continue to lay on the Bio-mat for an hour a day and we continue to see small changes in the tumor behind my left ear. Also my energy level and appetite have come back up some. I think things seem to be moving in the right direction. As of the end of Sept. I was going down hill pretty fast and didn't think I would make it to the end of the year, but since laying on the Bio-mat things have really changed for the better.
Our trip to Haggerman last week was a interesting one. I saw a Reflexologist. Through the bottom of my feet he was able to open and close my lympnode system to help move the toxins from my body. It was pretty amazing.

I am also drinking a coffee drink that has Ganoderma Lucidum (the Red Mushroom) in it. It is suppose to help with the immune system and fighting cancer. Getting and keeping the immune system at it's peek is a big part of fighting and eliminating the cancer cells.

I am still wearing a catheter. I go in next Tuesday to get scoped. I will be doing this scope on Tuesday afternoon. Please pray that we can resolve this urinary issue and that I can get back to normal.

Well that's about it for now. Linda and I both thank you for all your prayers. We hope that everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving Day next week. We have much to be thankful for. God has really blessed Linda and I with wonderful family and friends. We really love you all.

God Bless You

1 comment:

  1. Doug & Linda,

    We are so happy that you are feeling better, and the sunroom seems to be coming to a completion. ENJOY!

    As always you both are in our thoughts and prayers.

    Love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete