Thursday, August 26, 2010

For the last several weeks I have been working on my pain levels, trying to get the pain under control. I went to the doctor this week and we discussed my pain and if we needed to try something else besides the Tylenol 3 W/Codeine. The doctor added a pain patch (Fentanyl ) that I put on my arm and wear for 72 hours. This should help level out the pain from having spikes of pain through out the day.

Right now I am not going to do any more chemo until after my next PET scan, which I have scheduled for Oct. 1st. After this next scan we will decide how to proceed with treatment. It is really nice to not have to do chemo for now. I am already feeling better and am even getting some hair back on my Bald head.

Please keep praying for us as God leads us through this journey. I thank Him for each day that I am here and look forward to when He calls me home to be with Him.

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." 1 Corinthians 2:9

God bless you for your constant prayers for Linda and I we really appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. The LORD your God is with you,
    he is mighty to save.
    He will take great delight in you,
    he will quiet you with his love,
    he will rejoice over you with singing."
    Zephaniah 3:17
    Love you,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete