Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I went into MSTI Nampa today to receive my chemo treatment. All my blood counts came back really good. I went ahead and got the treatment and everything went as planned. Sometimes I wonder how much more of this I can go through. I have been doing chemo treatments off and on for the last 6 years. This last set has been over a year straight. I guess I will continue as long as they are doing any good.

Please continue to pray for Linda and I as we go forward in this battle. We love you all and know that God answers prayer, I have seen it over and over again in life.

God Bless You,

Romans 12:1;John 14:21

"Holiness is not a merit by which we can attain communion with God, but a gift of Christ which ables us to cling to Him and follow Him."
John Calvin-Golden Book of the True Christian Life Pg 17

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do what you need to do to feel well! What ever that may be! Be well, feel well!!

    Love you,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete